Interview training for Teaching Staff
Date: 1st November 2021
Time: 16.30 – 17.30
Venue: Google Meet
Tutor: David Dalgleish
Designed for: Teaching Staff applying for internal promoted roles.
• Introduction to Competencies-based interviewing
• Utilising the STAR approach in competencies-based interviews
• Revisiting the role, your application and professional teaching standards
• Developing and preparing themes to talk to at interview – preparing your own STAR stories
• Anticipating the unexpected (questions, situations)
On completion of the course, participants will:
• Have the skills and knowledge to better prepare them for the recruitment process
• Improve their performance at interview
All participants will be offered an individual follow-up practice interview (online) with feedback.