Health, Safety & Legislative
We offer a range of Health, Safety & Legislative training opportunities as part of the programme of Career Long Professional Learning.
These courses are open to all staff who require the training as part of their daily role in School.
First Aid Training is undertaken by the East Lothian Outdoor Learning Service. You can view the available First Aid Courses on their website.
Child Protection Training is undertaken by the Children’s Wellbeing Training Team. We advertise dates of this training as they are given to us. For further information on Child Protection please e-mail the Children’s Wellbeing Training Team - email@example.com
Scheduled 2018/2019 courses are as follows:
- HSL001 Diabetes Care 27th September 2019
- HSL002 Asthma & Severe Allergies 27th September 2019
- HSL003 Epilepsy Full Training 4th October 2019
- HSL004 Asthma & Severe Allergies 10th May 2020
- HSL005 Epilepsy Refresher Training
- HSL006 Asthma and Severe Allergies 21st February 2020
- HSL007 Epilepsy Full Training 13th March 2020
- HSL008 Epilepsy Refresher Training 8th March 2020
- HSL009 Asthma & Severe Allergies 8th May 2020