Asthma and Severe Allergies
Date: Friday 30th April 2021 (HSL002)
Venue: To Be Confirmed
Time: 1330 - 1600
- What is asthma? Triggers, signs and symptoms of asthma
- Asthma medicines – how they work/administration and storage
- Emergency asthma management
- Asthma, PE and sporting activities
- What is anaphylaxis?
- Storage: Management in Schools
- Allergen avoidance
- Emergency Management
- What to do in an allergic reaction?
- Who’s responsible for what?
- Want more information?
- Practice with trainer device
HSL002 Asthma and Severe Allergies